More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Kiwi Quad - Swaylocks build of the Month
Bryce Young getting creative and critical. Watch it to the last wave:
Looks like Needs pulled the video.
I expect you'll see it in their next proper video. Hell tube.
2021 clip but how’s the conditions
Looks and sounds like a shorter, more rockered version of my 8.0 Keogh.
Lost ~ Puddle Jumper Sting
Congrats Sam
No way I'd survive this haha.
Nightmare fuel!!
Damn Wide Tailed Twins - I Used a Chainsaw when i should have used a Chisel .
Water cannon spit
For Mason
This one in a ~7'2 would be very, very interesting at the big sand bar
Canadian TwinPin
Confirmed, cal left sparrow.
No comment from Adam (Sparrow) in there. Wonder if he's as happy as Cal seems?
haha, username with songstress spelled wrong is genius
~The Gemini ~ US Patented 1999.
WOTD a few days back , gave it a good crack
The 5 Day Handshaped 10'6"
HolyFark...Coldwater Hack of the Week