More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Everyone that has witnessed these guys going down the ramp with luggage , has said it’s only a matter of time before they end up in the drink but for some strange reason the indo’s don’t envision this .
Shit yeah. Watching from up top it’s funny until you find yourself snowboarding in ya pluggers.
Bit of work gone into this one.
Yours for $2350
Nice board. I don’t like the colour clash though.
R.I.P. Bill
Thanks
2014 Future Form
^^ Ha ha ha....shit stirrer.
Far out bruno gets some deep ones here
Old dog got the last laugh
fun little Japan wave.
Oh Darren . . .
Quality all the way .....
US Visa Day...Good Luck with that Maurice . . .
just another day at the white shark highway
That’s funny.
Pretty bloody good parody maaate
This snap stall in the pit is mesmerising.
Two soldiers get attacked by a drone, modern warfare.