More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Lungi channeling China.
When only a Machine Will Do
Vibe Surfboards - Double Shovel
23 ft Great white having a snack
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1017232586453778
I’m surprised the photographer didn’t take a selfie with old mate.
Some foam for Adam Robbo. . . Faark
Does it come with a mast ?
This is absolutely wild . https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7g5n3S7jKFptZths/?mibextid=WC7FNe
That’s awesome for all. Especially for the kids to have their father in their lives now.
Yep, whatever you think of what he did, that is a great photo. And whatever you think of KRudd and Albo, they should be commended for the job they did getting him home, eventually.. Those kids getting a day at the beach with their dad...priceless. I hope he goes well.
agree. and if the things in that pic can't help a broken feller get healthy, nothing can.
^ spot on b6 ;)
- he even has the opportunity to explore new things like creating and customizing sandwiches, or exposing the recipes which pose a threat ;);)
Adam12. Hi mate. Hope you’re well.
Ditto.
I think that’s The Photo of The Year by far, even better than a surf one.
Totally full of meaning on many levels. The joy on all their faces is priceless. AW
What foam do they use in those lucid boards?
EPS?
The stockies on their page look good from Gunther and Webby. I assume a FF channel bottom will be even more than the $2k +/- on those.
Farken great idea.
Amazed it hasn't been thought of sooner.
^ ^ ^
Brilliant
Hedgehog would have gone mad on day 3 of the Olympics.
Casual as
Stops Tombstoning ?
If you’re wondering where your luggage went . This is at sanur harbour
Ha those slippery slides are a death trap.
Bare foot for safety