More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Life in the Gu , in the comments says it all .
Not instagram but classic post on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/hAT8tkpWaBS6wsMy/?mibextid=K35XfP @goofyfoot , you mentioned this guy Larry McGraw before , he’s 75 today and charging at G-Land , great photo sequence in link.
What a legend supa.
^ ^ ^
Larry. . . . . . Inspirational !
------------------------------------
That popped up on my feed this morning.
Inspirational alright!!
In a world of kooks, be like Larry.
I wonder what he's riding. Looks like a man who likes 7'6+ boards
What a classic old bastard, like he said it's not riding the wave that limits you, it's the paddling back out. At least he hasn't given up on life and succumbed to riding a log.
What amazes me is he’s never stretched and relies on paddling and surfing to keep in shape . I’m 12 years younger and only started ( regrettably ) stretching a few years ago. If I don’t do a morning stretching routine my glutes are that farking tight that I suffer with lower back pain . Larry comes across as a really humble cool guy and I hope he’s doing it at 100 . I will be extremely happy if I’m still surfing at 70+ , Larry shows that it’s possible .
Photo of Jarvis Earle winning the Krui Pro today:
^ well done Jarvis
- saw some pics from a mate who was there on the w/end, and also from last week when the swell was pulsing...... they scored
Watched quite a few heats of Krui to see how the kiwis did. Heard from some of the crew that there was some gnarly gang violence the last night after the comp and military got involved. No one from the comp but really heavy violence. That's not the norm there is it?
Watched quite a few heats of Krui to see how the kiwis did. Heard from some of the crew that there was some gnarly gang violence the last night after the comp and military got involved. No one from the comp but really heavy violence. That's not the norm there is it?
got back from there about 3 weeks ago, we never had an issue, locals were generally pretty friendly, im sure like anywhere there is underground elements, but we had no issue,
Whoa Mr Rae ...
is this the worlds most recognised shaper with only 25 boards to his credit ?
https://www.theinertia.com/surf/tanner-bendheim-worlds-most-popular-sur…
Probably one of my favourite photogs to pop up on my insta feed.
Some jaw dropping gold dropping weekly from that 80's/90's early 2000's era on the North Shore.
Pics i didn't know existed.
Don't know much about him but it's a huge privilege to be privy to these pics.
Cheers Gordinho!!
Funny nickname too.
A few fun ones at Canggu
Well done Billy . . .
KL goes pretty good switch foot, nice hack considering .
Congratulations Mr Cool , hope to see you team up full time on the slab tour .
As good as it gets. Todd Holland.
That's some mighty fine rail work there.
Very much so.
Who could do that today, you reckon?