More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
I’d really like to watch this movie, however doubt very much it will be shown in indo .
Crew have earned an exotic Surfari...
These vidz are just in...Goofs will go Goofy for this...
{ Arcadia }
{ Euroslab }
Think tbb owes Jelly Flater a few vidz & crew another surfari...
These one are just in also....mixed bag but all good in there own way!
https://www.instagram.com/gosurfbasis/reel/DBM-fwtidO7/
As good as it gets
Incredible shot.
Trotter and Keogh must just stare at that image and smile. Equipment works.
wow, best bottom turn shot ever?
Joizus!!
Heck yes.
Josh doesn't even have an Insta account anymore. I hope I can still get a few last keeper boards from him, before he retires from shaping.
Incredible shot of the most important turn in surfing.
After being thoroughly impressed seeing him surf live a couple of years ago, Harry's surfing continues to be refreshingly unique.
Is Keogh retiring IB?
He seems pretty young still?
Not sure, Steve. He has definitely retired from the limelight, by choice.
I wouldn't be surprised. Josh went through a stage where he was limiting how many boards he makes per year. Not because he was trying to move the unit price up but to reduce his waste footprint. Seemed there was some unease in there.
What’s the quantity of waste on a standard PU shorty? Any different for EPS?
Gotta admit, it plays on my mind too. Not that I’m making them, just reflecting on the number of boards I’ve had over the years and now buying boards for groms.
Didn't know he was ever in the limelight.
Always seemed an underground south coast shaper to me.
Anyhow, beautiful boards- hope he makes a few more.
Popular in U.S.
I think it’s also because he’s a perfectionist, and doesn’t want to compromise, i.e. not pump out more boards to make a decent living.
But I’m not privy to his thoughts, just a vibe I’ve picked up on.
His boards are something else, though, and it’d be a shame to not see more from him.
I agree with that too.
How does he make a living ?
Has he got another job?
Stu can you make that bottom turn pic wave of the day? It's absolutely epic and just so important!
Look at the Pic on 500% Magnification
Unbelievable .
Beautiful waves of consequence .
Basesix . . .
^ fisting with liquid gold lightening bolt pit king cobra head punch?
yes please! (seen the art for nate's slabogansa @udo?..
the 6'2" is a bargain, too, what's with no photo of it upright?)
Congratulations Nathan Florence , 2 in a row is pretty impressive .
And to Soli Bailey for Ride of the Year
Congratulations also to Laura E
Pambula Plunger
Love it.
(cheers for the 10'4" heads up @udo, if it pans out. Doing squats, lunges and pull ups, and looking at maps with more challenging aspirations already)
Pull in Son ...Faark
Next level foiling
^ ^ ^ Wild
---------------------------------------------------------
6oz Basalt over PU
Vonthroth double barrel
Price....FaArk $$$