More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Harry is right .
FNP Women and children are the most "Unsafe" group I know of .
We need to deal with it urgently .
Reducing resentment may take a decade .
A Voice 24 will take 2-3 years to get elected .
"All nations have to put resentments aside to move on .
They , as U said " have to "Deal with It " - okayyy @pop...
aboriginal australians are very special, even from a cold, anthropological standpoint, @pop, they are perhaps the most significant people on the planet.. the lack of resentment or anger, considering, is astounding. AW says it well, they are the most generous people.
I Vote YES!
I have to come clean. I actually voted Yes. Something came over me in the booth and i couldnt write NO.
sounds good @burleigh, hope the fresh air was nice.
Sweet mate. Hope this is true. If so you’ve outed yourself as a troll. Best troll!!!
I totally agree 6 . Their communities , like most. , are very special . We are lucky to be able document the intimate working of their culture .
If it is not resentment to whites and colonisation , what is causing the rates of social problems much more than double of other Australians ?
All Australians have problems with drugs and alcohol .
That is what need to be fixed , urgently .
We can work out sacred lands , get a treaty , repair , as best we can , the damage and move on as ONE people . The Australian people are sick of Talk imho , we want this Dealt with . With respect and comprehensively .
'We' can't work it out. 'we' can't fix it. this is the point.
'We' have to hand over control, but no-one is even asking for that.
'We' have been asked to let them advise, without power, ongoingly, on a national level, about things that affect them. And to do this in the bright sunlight, so they can see 'we' get it.
It could be our Trump moment ( or Brexit ) .
Polls can be wrong .
The Burleigh Wave has started .
Do you ever stop crying?
Now he wamts a medal for voting yrs, after repeated spouting uneducated dribble.
Still nothing of substamce. I wonder how many people u deterred from voting yes.
A troll is not a good troll. A troll is a troll. Unfortunately i dont know how to deal with trolls but id welcome ypu to come and antagonise me favevto face.
Keep trolling indos gurrrleigh.
Too many beers Paul. If he’s come on board it’s great for FNP. If he’s bullshitting well he’s the same Burliegh.
Ps maybe he wet the bed.
I’m going to give burleigh the benefit of the doubt and believe he had a change of conscience ( or heart ) for whatever reasons which is great and he should sleep well tonight. Sometimes we all need to give ourselves an uppercut . Here’s hoping more people had something come over them in the booth.
Im all for banter but the weird cunt keeps following me around but as soon as pressed for any kind of informed decision he slithers back into his drain like the snake he is.
Yeah get off the beers burleigh
6 months sober here and does a world of good.
Good on u Seeds. Been enjoying your posts throughout
@supa shame he mighta influenced his famiky ad friends to vote no. That one little vote doesn't really count in that light does it
Nice life choices SR. Apologies
I don't follow you anywhere champ. I don't mind you calling me a weird cunt, but don't lie.
I have not drunk in over 10 years. Best decision i ever made, so good on ya.
All g Seeds
Yeah I was wondering if his kids were old enough to vote and possibly swayed him , or maybe it was something someone said on here and the penny finally dropped . All the best SR .
Cheers supa.
Yep hopefully someone on here msde a difference. Would make this whoke seemingly worthless thread actually worthwhile.
Geez and it was looking really really close that Harry and Burleigh were going to separate and even divorce, All might be saved!
6 - Them are We .
We need to work together to keep Australia great .
I love you Harry.
So does this mean andy m has been given the flick ?
Haha... if it's true Burleigh- an I'm not convinced- then yr not as big a deadshit as u really are...
Ha ha...i was actually just thinking is Blowin back?
I like this guy and he has similar ancestry to me
I dont do double profiles, id get busted to easily, i cant even read my own post sometimes, i check them three times, come back an hour latter and noticed ive left out a word or something.
Im 100% sure if i was at school these days id be diagnosed on some spectrum.
Edit: Oh yeah Hutchy did have that ancestry too, so its Hutchy behaving :D
The truth is always worthwhile... ppl like #boycottindo may dodge and weave and prefer delusion and ignorance bu you can't deny the truth... u can't hold it down. "Seek the truth and it shall set u free"
You'll never know babe
Please tell me you are trolling otherwise im going to find you and jab you with a special AstraZeneca, Pfizer super duper double shot mix.
Haha
indo, you voted yes too didnt ya!
Hahaha.
You and every person who has ever had the misfortune to endure your me thinks so therefore I’m right posts over the years
I voted No with an X in the box like your suppose too :D
Hahaha.
I went and voted late this arvo and all that was left were 2 Yes pamphlet guys but no sign of the nose. Old mate does his job and offers me a How to vote card, "Naaa mate thanks I'm ok, I can spell 3 letters."
Say it ain't so!
80,000 yes volunteers today, apparently a record, I’m feeling a shift in the force .
ABC is supposed to ensure ‘balance of the facts’ — instead they served up balance of every nutty opinion.
“[ABC journalists use of] the internal ABC Voice Tracker… affects the way we structure and report stories because they say if you can't get somebody who's a No, you can't put on somebody who's a Yes," Laura Tingle said.
"This is nuts ... it's completely sick."
Tingle calls out false balance at ABC over Voice coverage smh.com.au/politics/feder….
Ha ha you have to be kidding me, even when they try to provide balance its tilted very heavily to the other side.
Basically what she wants is only views she agrees with heard but not the other side.
A well informed no voter or no hoper ?
If it doesn't get up u have to remember that the Republic ref failed also... more Australians wanted to remain tied to the apronstrings of Mummy Empire rather than forge ahead as a matured independent nation. The LNP always politicises refs cos of their pathetic conservative fear and paranoia... monarchists in this day and age and they call themselves Australians!! Unbelievable...
Another bogan deplorable... give him some more meth
Andy, you will always have a place in my heart.
Funny seeing and hearing the No voters being interviewed... Derp
Ah well...
Blackfellas: "Hey whitey how about you give us a Voice as part of your Reconciliation process"
Whitey: "How about we kick you in the head while yr down"
...until next time.
Yeah those interviews said it all.
Sorry guys almost over already.
A victory for the dumbtards, the rednecks and bogans, the racists, the great unwashed, and the plain mean-spirited...oh and the Hansonites.
Australia... The Lucky Country
Great campaign Haz. You surely changed heaps of minds…. the opposite way you were hoping. Peace.
yay! @indo
we've won.. what? an abstract idea something along the lines of
AlbosuxToomuchNotenuffWhythemTheydontwannit$$DetailsConstitution.. ?
yay!
(maybe pop over to burleigh's and have a little shindig)
[fwiw I agree with Zen below, you have grown a lot, through this one,
shame it was on the back of Australia's most vulnerable and deserving]
Indo, do us one favour though please. Don't gloat.
Humble in victory. Gracious in defeat.
Remember, there will be a lot of disappointed people out there tonight.
Btw, despite what others think, I think you played a pretty straight bat.