More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I stand by what I said.
Troll noun anyone who calls out @info’s daily dose of bullshit
I’m not trolling, I’m pointing out some of your finer work as you seem to be keen to deny it.
100% the dude is just so detached from reality.
Im 100% happy to be called right wing(just don't call me left wing as its basically another way of saying your brain hasn't developed past 21) but i much prefer to call my self conservative but the reality is my views are a real mix for instance i pretty much agree with most social/political views with people like Joe Rogan or Elon Musk who claim to be left wing, which is weird because because while i agree on most issues with them the issues i dont my views align more with what might be considered a left wing view, for instance i support strict gun control or was 100% happy to be vaccinated.
Many views i hold also aren't really considered right wing, pro multiculturalism, not religious, accept man made climate change, pro renewables, pro EV's, pro drug reform, not against legal abortion, support a public health care system etc
In the USA my views on these issues would probably see me labelled by some as left leaning, which i find insulting.
Authoritarian call is just down right bizarre, i can only guess its come from my admiration of Singapore?
But FFS we have never seen a level of authoritarian in Australian like we did in Victoria during Covid and while in hindsight I probably went along with things too willingly to begin with, i did change my views as things went on and push back more and more against the lock downs, mask regulations i even criticised vax mandates.
Ironically it was mostly the left who supported these things all the way and some even now with the beauty of hindsight dont think we went too far and even voted for the Victorian government that put them through it all...crazy.
As for immoral or uglyliness another WTF moment???
The left are completely immoral, the right are the ones that try to prevent the break down of our society and values, and support things like family values the left and marxist ideology is in total opposition to these things their aim is to destroy any morals and traditional values.
This thread has Trump parallels, in that many of you seem to be suffering from Indo Dreaming derangement syndrome. Whatever ID says, and however patiently he says it, he's the devil.
As a non Aussie I've stayed out of this one, but having gone through similar issues in NZ I've occasionally had a look at how the chasm between you has deepened, and how points have been argued. Many of you are not playing the ball, but the man.
Let's just say that it hasn't looked pretty from the outside, and imho this thread should get burned with fire never to be seen again.
totally island bay
indo is just constantly abused and belittled for wrongthink...
practically no one challenges his arguments - hence him (rightly) calling the frown and friends trolls...
doesn't mean I agree with him, but geez... if you're not in the cult of indod is indodevil... it doesn't look pretty at all..
and tbh, just confirms everyday why the voice didn't get up...
ie. a lack of any argument whatsoever....
ie. agree with me or you are a cunt...
it's a cult alright
cunt of a cult...
meanwhile...
winning!
(not at all...)
Those were the days eh Indo!
Car'n now Islandbay. You can't be a kiwi and calling for a thread on an Aussie surfing website about Australian issues to be pulled down.
Why the need to censor. Just don't read it. Simple eh?
I wasn’t calling for anything to be censored, absolutely not.
But it’s been 7000+ posts, and nothing has really come of it, and people who’d probably get on really well in person are calling each other really nasty things.
That’s all I meant.
You guys are on glue if you think that Indo is merely putting up unpopular yet innocent ideas for discussion.
I concur. What you wrote above too IB.
Yeah well, it's been 200 plus years of having their land stolen and nothings really come of it either, so, personally, i think this conversation is only just starting.
And i concur at Andy M!
You think Indos ideas are unpopular Southern?
Hey, @info is entitled to his opinions but after a decade of reading his tripe and observing his personal MO of never conceding a bees dick on anything despite the most patient of efforts of others there can never be a discussion. Now this approach serves him well as does the occasional blast from his opponents so all is fair
Can you give us an example of anything you've engaged Indo on Guy? Furthermore, can you give us an example of anything you've conceded?
Happy to be corrected.
They'd be unpopular in this neck of the woods @zen.
But then we had a majority yes vote.
It's a different breed down these parts mate.
And for what it's worth.
I don't mind Indo. Does my head in at times but pretty harmless.
This is his happy place and that's fine by me.
Of course SR and right at home in others.
I like Indo, always have. Doesn't mean I agree with him either but I reckon he for the most part he will debate in good faith and not get personal unless he's really copping it.
*disclaimer. I got smacked in the face by my board this morning, broke my nose, was knocked out for a few seconds underwater....
So take whatever i say as possible concussion!!!!
Just kidding Indo. You're ok. We've had our fire ups but no worries.
Have learnt to accept.
Plus lifes too short for blowing up at crew...especially online.
Agreed @zen. Cheers.
Cute @zen very cute
You of all people would /should know exactly what I’m talking about but as I’m not fixated on being right all the time I don’t keep a record of what is discussed here.
exactly...
not an inch!
never!!
at least indod can acknowledge the other person's position...
(before tediously returning to shoving his version of dogma down their throats... haha...)
Heal well, SR.
I've been through all of those things too, and while my nose isn't any prettier that's just life.
Sorry Guy, doesn't make it not true though.
Heal well SR. My nose is cute as a button. One of my many endearing features.
Tedious he is, as are others. Best meme, by one of the multiple X banned peeps, about the guy sucking the oxygen out of every thread. I like Indo also but oh my guy in the sky, give it a rest sometimes! That’s what pisses people off. The relentlessness of it.
Lol. Well, you do the blowing up often enough. Look in the mirror and there is the blowup problem child.
Fix what you don’t like, SR. It’s actually really easy.
Quick recovery mate!
At least you got a surf, flat onshore mush here.
Btw, pity about the nose. I did the same with my nose and knocked out in 1ft burleigh. Heal fast and I hope the concussion is not a long term issue.
@ Roadkill. He’s seen the light. Amen brothers and sisters
Yeah fair enough mate. Point taken from above posts and all good. Can wear the criticism. :)
Cheers all. Some will call the nose an improvement.
Its amazing how calm you are waking up to getting pummelled under water. Felt like i could stay down there forever.
Yeah @andymac had a little long period pulse this morning that was an unexpected surprise. Got some sick ones too
Aloha all. At the end of the day we're just a bunch of waxheads with varying opinions. Nothing wrong with that.
Its amazing how calm you are waking up to getting pummelled under water. Felt like i could stay down there forever.
Shit that sounds like what happens when you’re on the other side of coming back up.
#metoo
Ok @zen and @syphan, an example as you asked not that it is important to me….. on the ME topic on at least two occasions I tried to explain to @info aka Henry Kissinger (he aren’t) that I knew enough about the situation to know I knew jackshit only to be accused of being antisemitic so I again attempted to explain that I had both very good Jewish and Arab friends adding what I thought to be an honest summation of their experience and current position. Now did the weasel concede his error no he didn’t but that was entirely expected.
You know I have since spoken to my friends and could add some nuanced points from real people with family members in the ME but why would I bother? Seriously
And here we are having to justify our disagreements with the least informed, most dogmatic, most morally reprehensible person on the site.
Strange times.
Thank's Island Bay (& Zen)
Yeah it is annoying when people just want to attack you and not debate the things you say, its even worst when people want to twist or misuse your words or paint you with views you dont even agree with or even oppose like this clown above does time after time.
Its clearly about just demonising others because they dont have counter arguments hence why when challenged questions can never been answered and not even an attempt to do so.
well if thats your big example
we were talking about you conceding an inch...
Inch by inch....that's how the wars are won @syp
Wow. 1941. My grandparents were just about to emigrate from Europe to here to start my new life.....meanwhile...what trauma????
"Restricted right of Aboriginal people to move from north to south of the State across the 20th parallel of south latitude. Repealed by Native Welfare Act 1963."
Click on any state. This is from W.A's.
https://aiatsis.gov.au/collection/featured-collections/remove-and-prote…
And then of course,...lets not mention 1944.
"To be granted 'citizenship' under this Act, an Aboriginal person had to convince a magistrate that he/she had severed all ties to extended family and friends (parents, siblings and own children excepted), was free from disease, would benefit from holding citizenship and was 'of industrious habits'. Repealed by Native (Citizenship Rights) Act Repeal Act 1971."
I mean there was a war going on......that indigenous crew were fighting in mind you. But don't mention the war when there's one closer to home.
I'm not sure how Australians right now can focus on the politics of this issue and ignore these straight out political facts from the not too distant past. This is where the current trauma lies. Anyone willing to dispute this??? Better be a good argument ;-)
"Its clearly about just demonising others because they dont have counter arguments hence why when challenged questions can never been answered and not even an attempt to do so."
Hey Indo when you said that 80% of Indigenous people who live in regional towns have lives just as good as everyone else, you never did tell me where you go that stat from :)
Sypkan is on to it. Short and sweet,
Nice
It’s all about Indo, he’s difficult... and his comments argumentative which incites the readers to make their passionate responses.
A provocateur of the finest sense! Ha ha!
Indo takes the long drawn out way and drags everybody along with it. Warning, warning! Reader alert! Its “ID response time”
He’s a shit stirrer with enough paddle power to cross the whole of the Tasman sea, truly!
And he gets his target nearly every time, even like this comment from me, he loves it! Just loves to see that he is the focus because without it what else would he do? He’d be lost!
The consensus is that he is pretty harmless and soft, but I know that his views are self-centred and he doesn’t give a shit about destroying the land or indigenous rights or native habitat at the hands of mining for coal or gas. I hope I’m wrong Indo about this and I know many think this way unfortunately! We had this discussion years ago on these pages and I know your position was like that, same as the reckless mining corporations and supporting govts’. Lets just ride over Cultural significant landscapes and make them dead landscapes, nice!
This mindset is unforgivable! And is dangerous to define that agenda. For this I stand tall and will my opposition. Cheers
Come on Andy M and Seeds. Lets focus on some proper discussion and steer away from the personal back and forth. You blokes have brought alot of good to this discussion. Keep it flowing lads.
Would love to hear a proper response to the above post from the crew who think all's peaches with the indigenous lot.
This is a golden opportunity for some of the more vocal to dispel a 'myth'. Written in political history dammit.
Enlighten away :-)
IB and Zen.
Yeah, nah regarding Indo.
I don’t get any pleasure out of joining the Indo pile on but fuck me…
The way he try’s to portray himself as all innocent and non-provocative after someone finally snaps and loses their shit at him does my head in.
Never mind the fact he’s free-loading off the site as he refuses to contribute to a subscription and the mindless repetitive comments day in day out all combine to make it an unpleasant experience when he’s dominating every thread.
Yeah I know, just don’t read it… but crikey
Bless you SR.
Right back at ya Mr A.M.
Hey goofy....jump on the not my circus, not my monkeys boat. Pretty sweet mate. Hope you've been getting some spring waves mate.
You're spot on on multiple counts.
The fella throws the biggest rancid dead cats on the table, time after time, then goes and pulls his pud with glee in the corner.
If he's purely a troll, a fabrication, then maybe you can say well played.
If he's even a little bit for real, then his mindset is, as you say, unforgivable.
Geez fellas. Let it go.
It's not about Indo Dreaming.
Don't succumb to the dark side.
I did it too often.
Light shines the way.
Think about it legends.....
edit Not calling you the darkside Indo Just our own personal defaults. Like i said, you're fine by me.
Bless every one of you and your cotton socks.
That's why I like SN.
Do you think these forums would be better without Indo?
Wait, don't answer that. Purely rhetorical.
Btw- I like these threads because quite often I've held opinions without basing them on fact and smarter people than me have changed the way I see the world.
Beautiful as always @zen.
Thankyou.