More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I mean, where does it go from here?:
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1930703865801810022
Who would have thunk it? Two of the "greatest" egos in the room having a falling out. I do like the childish spitefulness on display by both. More popcorn!
...
So Elon had no trouble backing him when this news was common knowledge , he would also have plenty more dirt on the Don . Elon would be thinking ‘ I MADE you Donny and now I will destroy you ! ( said with evil laughter )
Yeah, there’s more to come… I’m sure.
Saw something this morning that said DJT hasn’t immediately threatened to sue Elon over that tweet either. Which is interesting.
How long until there’s another immigrant deported to El Salvador for overstaying their visa (in 1995)….?
Just like Brexit.
“More popcorn!”
Indeed ;)
Zelensky reckons he can end the Trump/Musk war in24 hours.
Ha ha
@realDonanld Trump is in the Epstein files that's why they haven't been released tweeted Elon
good one Adam 12
What happened to the Kennedy conspiracy files that Trump was on about. Damp squib?
They were released, and no one has found anything yet that hasn't been talked about interminably already, so dead squib.
Very funny, Adam.
Trump is just being persecuted.
Surely him and Elon deserve compassion and empathy ;)
- even forgiveness haha
…after all, things get very personal when pursuing the greater good ;);)
(just don’t let truth or justice get in the way of american dreams)
Some serious mud slinging going on.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/jun/05/trump-elon-musk-fallout
The conspiracy theory will be that we are being played and that the drop in tesla stock price will be the green light for those in the know to buy when Trump gives the signal . This pair are more conmen than businessmen. It’s certainly entertaining if you are not personally financially involved.
;)
Beginning of that video had him saying nobody predicted this would happen , HA ! obviously he doesn’t read swellnet forums where plenty on here were predicting this would happen within 6 months. They have certainly got everyone’s attention, so what’s happening while they have the world looking over here ?
They’re eating the doges ;)
Mars is looking more distant , EM just wants to go home .
It would be hilarious if Elon banned Trump from X .
Maybe Elon will be forced into reconsidering the tech savvy behaviour of pretending that colonising and occupying another planet (in order to apparently save civilisation) won’t be a suitable nor practical alternative to running away from and denying the problems created by us here and now on earth. Using power and influence to actually enact change free of imaginary spaceship enhanced evolution may serve human beings for the better…
Was fun to watch while it lasted tho ;)
Tweet from Kanye West on the war of words, saying "Brooooos please noooooo, we love you both so much" That's gold
Colbert "I'm just glad Jeffery Epstein isn't alive to see this."
What a year for @info, poor fella must be permanently in the fetal position!
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/2-well-adjusted-grown-men…
^^ big beautiful bill sounds so blatantly a fuck you everyday Americans.
2.7 trillion further debt over 10 years while giving 3.7 trillion in tax cuts to the top end of town…. and added cuts to Medicaid etc.
I’m no mathematician but holy shit are Maga morons lapping this up?
Gold.....
Don't want that to slip past unnoticed. Nice work
BTW, that Colbert riff was awesome. Could not happen to two more deserving ftards.
that colbert monologue was awesome. no-one could have unrolled the narrative better.
None of the MagaMorons that i know have had an issue yet..... (even when they "get it," they're not likely to admit to a mistake this big)
Give us a heads up if you see it Waxx.
Can you have a look at the tunes thread?
What do you think of Radium Dolls?
Queensland’s finest young lads.
Radium Dolls sounded pretty good. I have been listening to Anathema lately. I had somehow never heard of em. I can't access YouTube on my work computer or i would make a contribution to the Tunes thread.
Oh wow
They are akin to Gozer the Gozerian.
Elon backed down within hours of his initial threat to can his dragon ship . If Trump was serious about saving billions he would can NASA projects and spend the money he saves on looking after the homeless veterans that wander the streets of the mighty US of A . https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2025-06-05/musk-says-spacex-to-…
Bannon has been gunning for Elon since the bromance began. Elon’s brain will be doing plenty of overtime this week .
^ finally a use for AI that we can all approve of.
“ Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them. “
That was interesting and disturbing, Musk as clever as he is , is also insane and needs to be shipped off to mars on a one way ticket ASAP.
It's been a while, let's not forget.
<iframe width="772" height="1373" src="
title="#parody #elonmusk #elon #funny" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Haha very good.
I liked the original song and album too. I wonder if it aged well.
The song has aged well enough, not sure about the album as I haven't listened to it for 10 or more years. Covers of "I will survive" and "Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps" suggest maybe not.
Metaphorically that song sums up a current mindset of mine dealing with a road trip issue.
I’m going the distance no matter what!
Well hopefully more "I will survive" than "Perhaps". Travel well.
What about this one Seeds
Ooh, that’s it SD.
Ear worm for the rest of the trip!!!