More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
How good are mobile phones these days :) All from around here.
Screen grab of what you need to choose to make your pic appear here.
Nice one Mugs. Curious though re above. I thought you had to choose "BB code full linked"
Does HTML image work also?
Works for me WOTL. I'm on Windows 10. Firefox.
Cheers Mugs. Same here, Windows 10 and Firefox. Good to know.
yep HTML works also
Beautiful Mug. Can't beat those crystal clear beachy days in the middle of the bush!
Early 80's when twinnies were all the rage my old man asked if I wanted to take his 7'2" Larry Levin single fin out for a spin. I'm glad I did.

Great shot gary
edit: yeah couldn’t get mine to load! Bummer :(
Photos don’t appear to be loading to Swellnet today ?
I had to get Stu to put mine up.
Or am I the only one who can’t see YS’s photos ?
Looks like an IBB issue. Not our end, wait until their site is stable again.. or use IMGUR.
Gary & Cromwell, great pics
"Looks like an IBB issue. Not our end, wait until their site is stable again.. or use IMGUR."
I think I will wait :)
Nope still down
Blindboy....that is a great moment captured.
Young , free and flying into the end bowl.
Let’s bury the hatchet and start again.
Brings a tear to the eye - just remember, the children ARE our future.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Blindboy...why have you gone from forehand at Padang to forehand at OTW /Backdoor ?
Don’t tell me you’re switch ?
My missus already said that we look similar.
Dad ?
I think George Lucas did a storyline like this once
Is Blindboy Rabbit? That's who is in the 2nd shot, yes?
Not photos of me. Photos by me. And yeh restart. Should be easy. I won't be here much.
From the archives
A couple of screen grabs from 1st of July last year (I think)
Pupkin, yes that’s Rabbit at OTW, though the angle makes me think it could have been Backdoor. 77/78. I spent four months there. Plenty more where that came from!
But you were the goofy in the original Padang shot ?
Guy....I like the way that right hugs the bottom.
I’ve no idea where it is but it looks tasty .
BB, question if you get this- years ago Weetbix included cards of sportspeople ana believe it or not there's a pic of Rabbit at backdoor or maybe OTW. I still have the card in a photo album at home. it's very similar to that one above.
Did you by chance sell or take a pic on behalf of Sanitarium? Would have been early 80's. Pretty trippy if you did.
I’ve got a book on the shelf a metre from my bed right now written by BB.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The above was slow to load so I doubled up!
I might have posted this pic before?...but its one of my fav pics taken about 15 years ago.
Ive never seen the ocean more glassy than this day.
Thanks for posting Cromwell, Lopez is my all time surfing hero and those photos are all brilliant .... flow is the word. Thanks again
"BB, question if you get this- years ago Weetbix included cards of sportspeople ana believe it or not there's a pic of Rabbit at backdoor or maybe OTW. I still have the card in a photo album at home. it's very similar to that one above."
It's possible zen but more likely to be one of Peter Crawford's as he was doing a lot of stuff for the ad agencies while I did vefry little. Everyone was shooting the same waves from the same angle so you would have to superimpose it to be sure.
No worries Guy. I don't have much else of Lopez though.
Bottom of Lombok. I think this was from second trip. Gets pretty euro beginners but can be empty at dawn and dusk because Sven and Hans like to party ya!
That looks soooo much fun!
Beautiful lighting of the last shot too.
What're the little black dots in the background of the first shot? People?
Some randoms from solo maroc/eurotrip back in the day. Not very good photo value but good memories.
#1 my bed first night in euro after taking ferry from Morocco. Unfortunately the only pics I have are two cruddy ones of Marrakech and zilch from Taghazout (spent whole time surfing and spraypainting the loo).
#2 Polish drunk food in Krakow. Better than a kebab and more variety. So friggin good. Close second would be the kebabs in Berlin.
#3 Before social distancing was a thing (Budapest)
#3 Battlescars. Belgrade.
#4 grainy Sarajevo in the afternoon light. Very pretty place.
#5 back alley in Kings Landing, Croatia
#6 sod it, do as the locals do.
#7 does he, LOOK, like a BITCH!?
Pops, they're craypot floats
Smallpox tortillas every time thanks.
you must have been sore and stiff when woke in the morning, even with the cardboard mattress.
Mowgli, wow so fresh crays too!
A bit out of place but what the hell....
https://www.facebook.com/bruno.d.lira/videos/211757513481096/
I know that place in shot #3.
Radiation warning signage...37 degree water! And drinking permissable!
Speaking of pandemics and such, how's this church outside of Prague?
Plague? That's not a plague!
Wonderful Lopez pics.
And count me in for a smallpox tortilla. Probably pretty spicy.
Err agar agar, seaweed under them floats Mowgli
A rarely seen stretch of coast.
One time I was flying across Oz and was engrossed in that sweetest of pastimes, the free inflight drinks / movie* combo , when I opened the window blind and saw that coast . Couldn’t for the life of me figure out where I was for a few moments.
It’s fucken huge !
* A- Team reboot starring Bradley Cooper. Even free beers served by a happily obliging, blonde beauty couldn’t get it beyond a 5/10 experience.
Ahhh that also sounds familiar. We were told crays in/around there somewhere too.
I must've missed the signage about radiation! Probably too concerned about getting a NRB...
The sun starts to drop, curves and contours become accentuated and the zipper line from the day's work pops from the snow line. These are the magical moments that unfold above and out of sight from many below..
Great pic Craig and words