More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Wow, I didn’t realise.
It’s a sight to behold up here when thousands take flight at dusk especially when there’s a spectacular red sunset backdrop.
Grey-headed Flying Foxes are Australia’s largest fruit bat, great pollinators and they help distribute seeds, Seeds.
The most common large bat we see in the evenings in Victoria, huge colonies in various places.
Nothing like hanging upside down and pissing all over yourself, I may have done that when I was 18 or so. AW
Are you sure they are cormorants, look a lot like straw- necked ibis from where I’m looking ? AW
Nothing like hanging upside down and pissing all over yourself
Sounds like being married, defeatist in the end.
Laughing hard at that seeds!!
Missus asked what's so funny...
Nothing dear....
We could simply ruminate or urinate, one or the other or both. AW
Hand in hand, AW
Hang in there Arnold!
Or don’t
Mr.Kotter. Arnold Horshack is taking the piss, probs better than taking the No.2’s. AW
I liked that show.
I reckon Arnold above is suffering.
Remember you matter as well, old mate
Seeds, Cheers. Having flashbacks, remember Vinnie Barbarino ( John Travolta) , he played a dumb fucker cool dude from Brooklyn, 1975, I was in grade 5, wow, how time flys. AW
Yeah I can’t remember when I first saw that. It was probably re runs. I noticed his character in Pulp Fiction was a bit more than Vinnie but you could see he channeled him
Loved it
Hahaha, thanks so much for the thoughts seeds, all good. Truth is that I'm not so great with the written word...
Welcome back Kotter is probably my earliest memory of a favourite show..
How good is the SN community!
Cheers boys
Could easily be, AW, it was pretty dark. I was going off the birds I could see before sunset.
Blackers, hi mate, hope you’re well. Are you working or having an extended weekend like many?
Hope I wasn’t perceived as criticising your great shot, I’d never do that. You offer up great content particularly photos with meaning and I love em.
At that height, wing shape and flying pattern, definitely ibis.
Nice drop of rain to date, 19mm in the gauge and counting. Enjoy mate. AW
Sir Edmund Hillary country

Beautiful.
Shame Tenzing got a George and not a Knighthood.
can smell the air, hey?
now a full moon before bed, so knackered from driving all day
^ crackalackin
We got a Beaver Super Moon coming up tomorrow night. Hope yous all get clear skies.
Blackers. Hi. Thanks for the heads up, we’ll, literally. AW
We’ll be right up here. Good evening to go fishing with the moonlight.
I’ve always been a fan of the beaver and super moon combo ;);)
Just had a look, it’s tonight isn’t it?
Couldn’t get to the coast but a minute up the hill exposed clouds in the east that have crept in this afternoon.


Seeds. Hi mate, nice lazy, hazy sky.
What was that movie where that white haired bowls club president looking guy actor said, hey, “nice beaver”. Flying High ?
I see in the northern hemisphere the beaver is making a huge comeback and contribution to humanity and the environment. AW
My mistake, misheard the bloke talking about it. Peak Beaver just after midnight, thus Thursday....
Enjoy. Nice snaps btw.
Yeah that’s right but it’s big brown beaver is most impressive on the horizon. I did like Primus back in the day. Tomorrow will still be good half hour before sunset.
Back from beaver hunting.
Last kid picked in every team sport, you just know Tassie's gonna drop this one.
Spent half an hour trying to choreograph this photo and it's ruined by crocs in socks.
Great shots none the less. Where are you Stu?
Haha, the shame.
How weird is that video !!!. AW
hahaha, crocs in socks make it..
About an hour ago
image hosting for cms
Just now, it rose much lower tonight, mt cook centre both pics
Should wake up to a fresh dump of snow up there
If you prefer the more common slang;);)
What do you reckon of this one, AW?
Lovely. I had to contend with power lines.

You still got it with the yellow hue before it gets too high.
Hey Guy, looks like the sun.
dam good beaver shots fellas..
^ the real deal grungers!!!
Funny how you meet a great beaver but eventually they dam the river. Worse than pub quokkas!
Wollongongish
Haha, I’m getting it now.
The whole valley and mountain range is visible at 1230
Awesome!!
@Craig, @Blackers, @GuySmiley. Judy Scanlon, Romy Becker-Roache, Steve Arklay.
Great cross section of photos from various locales.
All talented photogs. AW
Gotta love a sunrise run on the boat
Fitzroy-21. Hi mate, wow, that’s a sunrise.
I see it’s been a bit cooler than normal up your way. All the best. AW
Another early drive to work.



Nice. Is that the ridge you can see from the little town called Sheffield?
magic shots @fitzroy & @gary
(@seeds, drop yer yellow man where the red marker is,
zoom to between the two driveways.. then look east):
https://maps.app.goo.gl/CKBUJeLjkdxmGPgJ6
There’s no way that’s it @b6 even though it’s in Gary’s neck of the woods. That ridge is wooded. I’m sure his pic is what is in my mind because I was extremely impressed by it when I saw it.
I have been known to be wrong also, a lot of the time.