More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Sounds like a great trip!
Bali bagus Pak!
PopDown.
Hi mate. Your cruising.
I must say, it’s enlightening to read some nice uplifting stories and a fine wrap up of modern day Bali life, well expressed.
It’s a far cry from all the combative stuff of late.
Good stuff, safe travels. AW
AW :-)
Big Girl Pumps Okay says Pickles
Lennix Smith not giving her much credit for that one haha
Crazy wave. What a legend.
Udo. Hi fella.
Cheers for posting, you’re a champ. AW
There's a Freeflight 6'9 Channel Step Bottom Diamond Tail at Ballina / Cumbalum on Facey
seller says in 8 out of 10 Cond ....Price drop to $300..Aust Made i think
An A.W. Hot Dogger
Udo. You’re so good at finding needles in haystacks.
I’ve never been on Facebook, I will get my son to check it for me tomorrow, thanks again. AW
Hello Udo
Thank U 4 posting Sent Over the Surgeons Table !
I started thinking it was Sunsets Table Bone Yards ( going gaga ) , which I have recently seen in real life .
It looked like the sections before the Yards , perhaps ?
Then the move to Scarecrows which brought back great memories !
We ( 11 mates ) were staying at an island in the Playgrounds , with a Hideaway left .
Took a day trip south , 2 hour tours , to surf some famous waves that were Crowded !
4 Big boats , 30 plus in the water , and 3-4 ft .
Our Guide decided to head to the swell magnet , Scarecrow's .
There was one boat and three or 4 in the water and twice as big as inside the big bay .
Exactly the same size as the clip , including the big ones .
I was first in the water on my 9,1 McT Fireball ( number 2 ) .
Had a squall and then the incredible , Glass off .
I was last out of the water , on the biggest of the day ( nearly imho ) and rode right past the boat , to a super inside reef and pulled off , the "surgeon table" !
My mates and the crew , all booed me haha !
Over 10 years ago .
Appreciated it , Udo !
Ripping.
Perfect little drainers all to yourself, dreamy.
33.54 mins Pyzel Album
Gold Coast all over with Shelly Simkus:
Seen him down here a bit this winter.
He's good - just not sure whether his turns are of CT magnitude.
cheers, @tiger
Fast Ferries Capt : "Surfs Up in Mykonos...WOTD!" Bodybasherz get smashed & mashed up!
[0:18] Check out the chick in the Aqua Bikini...stokin' up WOTD...that's some fucked up mad crazy closet basher!
"Stop summoning Poseidon ya crazy bitch...can't ya see there's people dyin' here! OMG!"
https://www.facebook.com/takispapadakos/videos/8014571971967647/?idorva…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13658259/Moment-tourists-swept…
Two minutes of Dane.
Last move insane.
World's Waviest Wave Pool...give that a bash
Italians do a groovy Thunderstorm Pool
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMailVideo/videos/italian-spas-thunderstor…
tbb drools over Earthquakes do Wavepools.
Starts with world's tallest wave pools
[3:20] Best ever Reverse Cycle next door Ninja Barrel Roll Face Plant!
[3:50] Voodoo Doll Bashin'
[6:10] Eerie Rivers that Reverse Flow
[8:35] Ocean Bed Quake
More Cool Wave Pools
If you have the time, a phenomenal interview with Rob Machado, particularly the story of his transition from touring professional to free surfer. I watched it over 2 nights.
Nick von rupp may rub people up the wrong way, with his vlogs....gets my goat a bit too... but as an interviewer, i reckon he's A+++.
J.G at 3.45.... No Looky to your Left.....Cnut
I got flogged by a 6’+ wave today and after watching this I have come to the conclusion that I’m a sook .
^ incredible
13.30 onwards
Anyone feel like a bit of Torren ...been a while
Some Great Kong Footage...
^ ^ ^ Kongs Surfing a Mark Phipps Shape.
Pretty good team at Qstix in vic for a while with Lynchy, Browny and Phippsy pumping them out alongside Gash.
Lostdoggy. Those were the days. AW