More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
NF slab tour continues
Log wave.
scroll down for the new Dion-lee / shaper Haydon Cox new wetsuit range. Fuck Yeah..coming to your local lineup soon
https://harpersbazaar.com.au/dion-lee-new-york-fashion-week-spring-2023…
Trusty old AB
There's some MP and Wayne Dean in that Cuttie
Definitely WD. Not familiar enough with MP to comment.
Mostly WD... Third Cuttie i spied some MP arm movements ...Both ArmTwitch....
Hah, you're right, Udo.
A Wee bit of MP hand Jive
:-]
Bit of 90s Donovan Frankenreiter thruster era for me.
Another good observation, LD!
One difference, I think, is that DF's 'throwback/retro style' was a conscious act, which made it look a bit off.
I think he developed that consciousness in the later stages before fully transitioning to retro boards.
Some of the best surfing I've ever seen live was Wade Goodall on a 7'10" gun at 8-10ft Lennox Point for the TC Uesi swell.
Free were you there for Fannings well known session years ago? How was that to witness live? If you did…
I was. I was in the water but never saw a single one of Fannings waves.
Wade is underrated - or maybe he just flies under the radar. His P-Pass segment is unbelievable.
This the 7’11 FR?
I don't think so LD.
Pretty sure he bought it back with him from Hawaii.
Ps, that Uesi swell was the most fcuked up rock-off ever.
High tide, 8-10ft of non-stop cyclone swell from the E/NE.
Demented.
It was pretty fucking scary
..
Some impressive surfing went down.
This is the board and turn I was actually looking for when I found those other posts.
Yikes!
Can you get anymore casual?
WTF!
Crazy good. Guess he's not worried about his knee.!
So Nathan Florence lands in Sydney and scores SI, then heads to WA and surfs The Box, followed by a trip to Vic and that lefthand monster. And now he's in Tahiti for the first big winter swell at Teahupoo?!?
The privileged life.
His face looked like ‘how easy is this?’
Compared to the last place he surfed.
Yep charmed life!!!
Older bro probably thinking he chose the wrong career path.
He still has time to change though.
Yep - and let's not forget his wife too
Am I alone in thinking that it's almost a bit obscene - the 'Strike Mission' taken to new extremes?
Barely time to catch your breath and figure out where you are. Not my cuppa tea, anyway.
He's got some carbon offsetting to do that's for sure.
No idea where this is, but it's bloody glorious!
Cars in the water at Teahupoo after yesterday's flooding: