More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Same shot but water angle from a few days ago
Charger
Riding a 9'6"
WTF.
Adjust playback to .25 ....Fark
https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=dh6zjz
Jeez, IB, your quiver is is making me quiver.
Muzza - Reef Swallow Outline .
Funny you should say that. I had my 6'6 Reef Swallow in the car when I picked it up :-)
(Concaves less extreme on this one, and a bit more meat, but rails are similar.)
Hey Stu, how about a piece on/interview with Ben Webb?
He makes some very interesting boards, and he rips too.
@goofyfoot , you might jag one of these on your holiday .
That's a monster Supa. He looks like he's about to throw his back out trying to lift it up.
I'd like to hope that would go towards feeding a lot of locals?
~Nice Words ~
And he could do this on a Mini Simmons......
Deep on the 8'6....
One of the better makes at Shippies I've ever seen, and it's by 16-year old Ned Hart - WOTD star from two days back:
How stoked is he? Charging and still only a grom. That WOTD was a beast, and the drop above was astounding.
Wow Supa ^
This one is nice, I thought. The colours, the stance. Most of all, the yellow board :-)
How the fark did he make this ?
He truly has a special gift, but that was unbelievable. Goes from way behind the foamball to clean exit in no time flat.
First reappearance looks like he falls through the floor. Amazing save.
Wow!
Ned you MadDog
https://www.facebook.com/reel/5909121092458558?mibextid=0NULKw&fs=e&s=T…
Needs New Addition
I.B. - STD boards with Greg Trotters Power base Boxes ...lots of Adjustment
Chongy ready to Rock
Raw Surfing Goldie Easter Parade
Blue and Red Tint mixed =
Large on Rail
Slaying zombies