More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
^^^ whoever glassed that board deserves some type of a reward, the shaper should be doing jail time .
Any of you ride big gliders? I have a spot that would love one like this
That Gravelle of Harry’s was sweet in the drop…beautiful board.
The Old Saffa Should be Charging Josh Keogh Prices for those Shooters.
The other team is pretty quick on their feet
Lotsa Litres
3 Beasts
Woodford folk festival 2024/25
Makes getting in & out at Lennox look like a breeze .
I know you love a gun Udo
And this one’s for you goofyfoot
I hope young Russ keeps getting invited to the Eddie . I can see him taking it out one year .
Wow! That is an incredible shot...
Me too supa, he’s a special talent.
And cheers for the Healey shout out too! He’s the Man!
They are asking if this is the biggest wave face ever surfed ? In the comments Albee has replied “ probably, but like mine , incomplete. Tomo Surfboards said captain goodvibes was bigger .
Hard to tell.
Bona fide arse-kicking without question.
The public vote is saying yes, but I had a chat with ol' Mr XXL Bill Sharp and he's getting both that wave and Alo Slebir's Mavericks behemoth scientifically measured, perhaps using the shinbone method, so we'll get an answer, however he's not releasing that info till later in the year.
BTW I voted yes.
A young JJF was pretty sure of his answer .
Greenbush doing a pipeline meets chopes impersonation.
McFace ....here's the Chap that would Clone your B.A.
@udo , is your avatar a picture of Gina ?
He He ....Could be Gina as they call last Drinks at Her Local...
Looks like she’s in blackout now .
Go team Japan , huge result .
Been watching the wrap-ups.
They sure did give it a dig. A well deserved win and guts effort.
Another one down before the year gets underway.
It's official, JJF's out for 2025.
Can’t see cokealoopo making a vid at 70+ apologising.
~ Great Words ~
This kids got a big future . At 12 I was taking on dribbleton on a mat .
Tony made me a board once and he called it “ the turbo tunnel”….i think…long time ago…..went good too.