More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Florence brothers off on a new adventure, the slab tour continues.
That Norfolk slab please.
One for you udo .
Nice Supa ^
70 Yrs Young...Leggie on Front Foot
In case you haven't seen it yet.....
I could watch this clip 100 times and never get sick of it.
Eimeo. Teahupoo. Yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19BH6KMicH/
and third wave on this vid....but the first two are epic efforts!
So where to from here?
Fugged up.
Under the heaviest lip take offs!!
No hands stand tall is impressive!!
He's living right on the very thin edge @seeds.
Warrior. Especially considering he's had 2 broken backs at Pipe!!
I don’t know why he’s still doing it after that.
Mad tossing up the rewards vs losses after you’ve experienced the losses.
How good does he read this wave .
Immaculate lines @supa. Butchered that last section though!! (easy from the armchair hehe)
Just watching that nograb again @seeds. I reckon he was no chance of making it without that no hands pump. Pure instinct eh!
^^^ it would be nice to see LT as a special guest on one of the slab tour stops . And a wildcard at chopes or CB next year .
WSL missed it by that much………again
I love Brutus, he’s an unstoppable hardcore machine….God bless him.
Same, me and him use to butt heads on here over stuff, but i still really like the guy, he is a character and amazing craftsman.
mm, the glorious weekend we just had down here has defs made me lobster-curious @seeds.. I'll get onto it.
So deep!
Jack in the box .
^^^ fark me that is an insane sequence.
I missed all the action at MR as was having too much fun surfing . Is this what pro surfing has come down too ? Doing a big air that is very impressive but I would have much preferred to have seen someone shred a 12ft left that was coming through earlier in the comp . That would have been super impressive and totally new in today’s WSL . If CB is 10-15 ft will they be scrambling on the inside to find a 5 ft wave to do an air reverse ?
Yikes!
He’s got two little kids doesn’t he?
When do you stop putting yourself first and think maybe your kids would rather have their Dad around?
Tom call it Quits Mate Faark
------------------------------------------------------
Both great waves but the first wave is definitely better . Longer , deeper & bigger.
Same spot. Deeeep!
Consider me very very interested
Udo I watched Jake surf a deadly low tide session way down the reef at Grajagan once. Not sure how he didn’t end up cheese grated on the reef with the way he was going for it. Talented kid!
Absolutely beautiful, and great music too