More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Bondi ? Are you frigging serious ? That is awesome .
I wonder how long this previously glassed in insight fin was on the winkipop reef?
^^^ great story udo
Thats Fella from Shark Attack i posted in Shark Stories earlier...
Cool Character.
~ Gammy~
Camel made the cut . Is this the wave that launched a thousand DS’s ?
From memory that board is a Nathan Rose 7’2
Cheers Moonah
Supafreak. Hi mate. How’s things ?
What size are you around the waist for boardies ?
I made a successful return to the surf this morning, 3 hour session of pumping 4ft ultra clean , 32c hardly a zephyr of wind. Knee held up fine in rights.
I doubt I could have surfed lefts, that’s the direction I was travelling when I was injured, still stabbing pains on the inside medial side of the knee. Stoked to be back in the drink. AW
Hey AW , I answered on a different thread , 34 waist but I have abundance of boardshorts thanks. Plenty of locals will happily take them off your hands if you have some to give away . Good to read your coming good on that knee . Swells up this afternoon, next few days looking good , I’m on the east coast playing around until fly out Friday. Long range winds don’t look good for where we are going but normally offshore in the mornings .
Supafreak. Hi. So good to hear when we don’t need more clothes.
I’m bringing over a heap of partly used boardies for the locals. Great team of locals where we are staying, the service and food is devine.
Here’s hoping you get good winds, great waves and vibes, can’t wait to get your updates. AW
Beefy
NF doing his thing , don’t know if he was on top or inside the foam ball on this one .
Ribbed Stimuli
Snapper crowd has moved to bells ..What’s the bet that when the Gold Coast event kicks off , it will be firing at Bells & onshore shite at Burleigh .
JJF found some Tam gems
Close to home
Near Zero Rocker
Burch Esque...
In this online survey asking if the slab tour is more entertaining than the WSL ? 92 % responded yes.
Crazy! Must feel the compression and suck of the wave energy drawing..
Beautiful bit of footage. How amazing it that.
Style...
^^^ Just seeing the word 'style' I had a fair idea what the clip would be.
How's his hands in between turns? Quiet like Curren.
He's something else. Holy smokes!
(Especially just after watching Caz Marks et al at Bells)
Insane!
^ haha. Head like a steady-cam:
He’s good isn’t he…..proper surfing.
So good. So proper.
Was it up in the Bells comments someone compared modern surfing style to the inflatable tube men out the front of car yards?
ha ha ha...read that there too. A classic line lost to the googolplex.
Haha, that's classic....
MC Boards USA Glassing getting a Bad Wrap
Frozen with fear
Didnt realise Hueys used there Tinnie to whip Max in . . .