More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Camo 6 Channels for G.Land
All the Best Maurice
I Dont think your Gonna get that USA Visa.
Kirra/Alfred on a Ben Webb. Beautiful surfing
~ 6'8" Twinnie ~
On Fire
why is he pumping that board so much?
Because it's Kale Brock, and he's a turbo-kook.
That turbo-kook surfed that wave pretty well imo.
For that glidey feel….
One does not have to surf poorly to be a kook.
It's just what boards are formative to your surfing - if you learn on boards that need to be pumped, you are going to take that to other boards you branch out to ride.
He did 2 nice turns but in between there were 8 little pumps.
In my book that is poor twin fin surfing, especially on a mid.
Hiccups, I'm interested to know why you think he's a kook?
Seems like a nice guy to me and making a living doing what he loves.
Sign me up.
I like Broccoli, I reckon he is good at what he does.
Kale is good and very generous with his online presence however I see what people are saying about his pumping that wave; reckon Devon Howard or Mickey February would be way more flowing ~~~
This little stick man goes off in a wave pool .
What’s the go with Julian Wilson ? Did he get bored ? Great surfer but grinding out a year on the CS in mediocre waves at his age is a step backwards in my opinion. Why not his own slab tour or something ?
Competitive desire never sleeps.
Neither does a young dad with noisy kids.
It looks like she meant to do it , her defence will be an interesting one .
OllieEnema
Kip Caddy wins paddle wave of the year 24/25 good effort considering it was his first ever paddle wave there .
How did Albee not win that with some of the waves he caught during that week long swell bender
Definitely not as big as some of Albee’s but dam he was deep .
Yep, supafreak.
An incredible wave no doubt. Find it hard to comprehend what that would be like being in a tube that round.
And so it begins . It will be interesting to see how many viewers this tour gets compared to WSL . When JJF & special guests occasionally join will make great viewing .
And Gabe. How good would he be on a left like that.
Ahhh memories, don’t you just love that feeling of , yes I’ve made it , then the realisation of , oh fuck , here we go , please don’t hit the reef .
Worst when you're just chilling cos you think you'll get through easy.
One for the goofs
D.D. 10'
For Resto 2013
Back of the line for eternity for this crime.
I'll bet that guy was on a twin fin
Frame by Frame it looks like a Thruster or maybe a Quad