More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Island Bay
Thank you, Udo.
Greg is an artist!
Perfection plus
This is ridiculously deep.
JJF on fire
That no grab, no look backside pit was unreal. Made it look far too easy.
How the hell he can do that on a 6'0 ghost is beyond me. Must be strong as an ox in addition to his talent/skills.
Big lump of a guy. I noticed on Nathan’s new YouTube video John’s got the dad bod thing going on but you can see his back and shoulders put in some serious paddle time on the reg.
Read an interview in tracks magazine recently that when he’s home during a run of swell he’s in the water for 5+ hours basically daily or close to it.
Must be a paddling machine.
Also notice in the clip his stance is so solid.
His front foot doesn’t move from when he gets up to when he pulls off. Just shuffles his back foot up a bit before the shack time.
Just pure insane beautiful-to-watch surfing.
John's a solid kent, more than you think, thick legs on those kids too.
Whoa!
I know exactly how he feels
wonder how the ballerina move would score at big pipe
Ewww, gross.
haha, finally a shortboarder has come up with something that looks as
as a longboarder's hang-five toe-poke, or pre-dogtown skate tricks..
Nice
And some Curren/Pulse magic
WoW - US Visa Granted.
Gd Luck M.C.
O.C. Ready
A bygone era.
Sand gone, or does nobody surf that anymore?
I mean, pretty rare you’ll see a dude paddle out and surf it like that amongst the positioning battles and chaos.
Maybe Sam Yoon.
Plenty of skis though.
W.D. very First Surf out there ...Muzz Bourton Organised a mate to drop Wayne out the back in his Runabout.
No, still breaks, and quite often too, though it's a tidal delta so the sand moves around a lot.
When I see footage like that the first thing I think of is all the failed attempts, the marathon paddles, the frustrating amount of times he must've been caught inside only to do it all again, and then the waves that probably weren't captured by video or photo cos there weren't as many around, it's way out there, and wave counts are low.
Limited evidence in other words. Makes footage like that all the better.
Last people I saw paddle surfing the outer Ballina bar with no skis in sight was Rod Morgan and Rasta.
Boards looked big.
Every now and then the bank gets in a pretty stable spot and the playing field is not too big.
Most of the time it's pretty shifty though.
And sharks.
That looks like heavy water.
Say you stack on take off and snap your leggy and lose your shooter, what’s the go then? Swim in at Snapper?
Yeh you'd just swim generally shoreward and drift around with the current.
You'd be past snapper by that time anyway.
Beautiful colours , I was waiting for them to start playing leapfrog.