More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Glad to hear your getting a few runs on it Seeds. And yes a set of semi keels will give a bit more hold and carry on the rail.
So Tiger - Your Beautiful board has turned out , as quoted by Seeds 2B " A Speed Machine " .
Gee , that's a bloody good first Report IMHO .
Seeds , my comeback is on , as Flaty rightly pointed out , is on a 9 foot Ironing Board that turns like the QE2 .
U are on a fn Speed Machine and U are. trying to find tune the steering ( gosh , I would need 2 chuck out some Sea Anchors as well ) .
Keep flying U2 .
Yes cheers Blackers. I’m using the upright non keel Needs ones. They also do full raked keels too. Options abound. The main problem is my middle aged feeble out of shape and practice body.
Yes all good Tiger. Still feeling it out also. Felt more normal under me today. Bloody well flies and is loose. I dub it the Helter Skelter model. That was the song in my head out there today.
Pops shame you couldn’t find something with Tiger. He’s maxing at 7’6 in length with the set up in his shed. I’m sure that was the constraint.
Solid light weight boards. Don’t think I’ll ever get a compression ding on the deck or bottom.
Supafreak, thanks mate!
Seeds some thing to think about I was told recently is the bigger the fin can equal more lift and hence twitch don't be afraid to drop the fin size on that board as you have good rails that will hold and release nicely.
Thanks I focus. I went with the big version of what I bought figuring my fat arse would sink those puppies nicely. I think they’re alright but it’ll be more me that’s the problem. Time will tell
None the less I know what you’re getting at. Different principle but what was the shaper that suggested size 3 fins as against 5 at Pipeline for his boards as they created too much drag.
I remember reading it years back. Was it one of the channel legends?
Some one will know here.
The allure of pretty 3-4ft beach breaks got the better of me yesterday and I just had to take the new 6'7" for a run. Suffice to say I'm not missing my 6'8" middy anymore. Super happy with the new materials, both production and performance wise. I made a few very minor rocker tweaks on this one, and I'm pleased with the results.

Gee I am so slow , unlike a Tiger Speed machine .
There is a Beautiful Litter , of The Tiger Creature Critters .
Not One new Species , but a Beautiful Family of Cool Cats .
U just turned triply cool imho !
We Can all get a bloody Tiger , in the Tank .
Create a Bigger Family Tiger ( 8'2 , 22 3/8 and 3 ) , that We All can join , please :) .
Can U put a H on my board , Tiger ?
Can use it as a Help sign if in a spot of bother , in the surf ,2 .
Thanks as always Pop and everyone else for your kind words and support. As Seeds alluded to I'm currently limited to making boards under about 7'8". I need to make a new rocker/vacuum table to go bigger, as it is such a critical tool in my build style. Plus I would need longer lengths in all the materials/foams etc. and more space to fit it all!




I'll get there eventually, but for now I'm happy continue to refine what really are my strengths, short boards/fishes/midlengths etc. I feel I've hit a real sweet spot with my midlength twins in particular.
The missus managed to get a few pics of me yesterday, of the new 6'7" in action.
hell yeah!
Nice
Tiger , gee U CAN really ( still :) surf 2 , mate !
I am Tongue Tied , this time :)
2 2 shot sequences , with the 2nd shot of each , a bloody Wave of The Day shot imho .
A Vacuuming table Rocker Longer thing , will appear when needed , I'm guessing it's an Opti Job , nearly :) .
Your Misses sounds very cool 2 !
A Great Team , U seem 2 have .
I love the last shot :) !!!
Haha nice play on words Pops!
Now I'm happy with my new materials it's time to get on with Seedsies new assym. We talked and made some minor changes to the tail. The new blue line will be the finished outline. You can see the pencil line that I will actually cut the core at which is 25mm in on each side, to allow for the rail foam later.


That’s it. To my eye it’s more aesthetically pleasing but no idea about functionality.
A Pop Sun spot .
Just walked back from checking the surf at Bondi and my Old eyes were Stained by the Sun and Strained by some of the Sights , or visa , versa .
A minor change 2 the tail , looks more a major , than a minor imho .
Gents , the Tail might B an deliberate Opti Job , but sure looks like it's missing a bit asymmetry 2 me , perhaps nearly ?
I must have missed something again .
What aesthetically pleasing functionality stage air U2 conjuring Up ?
Bloody Winged Keel invention Stuff , imho !
Edit
I am amazed at ALL the old dead trees that have been washed Up on the Beach here !!!
They must have been sitting in some river 4 ages , look like driftwood on steroids season .
Have gotten a bit more done on Seeds' assym. Both sides skinned, ready for the rails to be attached.


Haha yeah I’m loving what you’ve done with the cedar on this one. That must be time consuming.
Looks ace!!
Yes very nice. What were the final dims on your 6'7" tiger? Asking for a friend:)
It'll really sing when the rails and tail detail are on it Seeds. Blackers the 6'7" is 21" wide and 2 11/16" thick. Been having a blast on it!
Sweet, it looks great.
Seeds' assym ready for fin plugs and glass.


Ooh that looks good mate. That rail foam compliments the timber nicely doesn’t it.
Do you have clear fin plugs?
I swear that board looks nicer than the last which i thought was awesome .....good work tiger !
Cheers Simba. Seeds' there is no such thing as clear fin plugs, as far as I know anyway. You have a choice of either white, or white. Actually you don't even have a choice, there's white futures boxes already installed.
+1 Simba.
I can only imagine how sweet they'd look in the flesh because they look pretty damn nice in the photos.
Clear Plugs - VJ Will Sort it
https://ultimaker.com/learn/how-to-3d-print-clear-plastic-parts/
hahaha that’s cool. I meant that off white beige( not dissimilar to the rails ) that some fin manufacturers call clear
Geezas Tiger, that tail block, rails look great.
Seeds' assym is complete.


Sweet. Rockin the beige rails! Other dims?
Oh man that looks Mickey Mouse!!!
6'4"/6'2" X 21 3/4" X 3"
Thanks. Looks schmick, great work!
beautiful work, tiger, the asym looks like a shark tooth with the beige rails.. going again @seeds, or is the bank tapped? (any of those rotating-shots about @I focus?)
^ sorry @I focus, just saw that there was, cheers.
Be fun to ride this one I reckon. Be a few weeks till I get it though
This one Basesix its a beautiful thing check out the wave in the tail block and marvel how Tiger got it there
A few more waves of the 6'7" mid length twin in action.
Very nice surfing tiger!
x2! Loosey goosey. Great surfing. That board looks insane.
Ripping, Tiger!
Haven't put up any boards in a while. Here's a 7' mid length twin I've just finished.




special letters copy and paste
Very Nice Tiger. . . Lots of Tail Rocker ?