More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Just the usual tail rocker I do on mid lengths. The channels do accentuate tail lift.
One thing I have noticed lately in my boards is the combination of channels and quad setup acts very similar to a thruster but with more speed.
BTW great work on the board Tiger.
It's a beautiful thing, thanks Tiger.
~ More Tiger Porn ~
Cedar for Life here Tiger....Make an Offer. . .
https://www.facebook.com/share/16MK7obWe3/
I was stoked to hear you've used your Tiger boards @seeds.. such beautiful hangers, but have heard him say a number of times that he shapes for them to be surfed and feels saddened at the thought of his boards not getting wet...