More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
1 more of cortez
Montgomery Ernest Thomas K would be Proud...
The heart would be pounding
Another 2nd reef wave from Justin Q on his Josh Keogh gun. Not as clean or deep, but the roll-in looks delicious.
Mark Healey's wave of the winter. The gold standard!
A Cleaner one..
In a different world where I had talent, skills, youth and balls, that's what I'd be doing.
IMHO this is ten times more pleasing to watch than freefall-into-the-pit backhand Teahupoo barrels.
Haha that’s not too much to ask for is it!
"I’m ganna go do yoga, be sober and say what up to my therapist or whatever people do when they’re not scrolling and comparing themselves to others."
Ha ha
Classic eh....was expecting a new comment re calling off Jaws comp...
Benny
Jesus on a Middy
Holy heck!
Grif payin' his dues
That was brutal.
He loves it ....
If I could have one hipster board, please:
https://www.fantasticacid.com/product/9-6-parlementia-hull-gun
https://z-p42.www.instagram.com/p/B3Z80gGhntm/
https://z-p42.www.instagram.com/p/CLmx-KjH4Gs/
Well said MC
Nice Words
Does Maurice identify as Indigenous ?
From what I’ve read before I think he thinks he’s probably indigenous but doesn’t know his family tree as adopted.
But he might have learned more since then.
Maybe he identifies as Australian?
Of course.
You can identify as both Australian and aboriginal.
I won’t speak for him though.
I should have wrote still Identify as.
Btw Lost, didn't mean anything in that comment, had a farking gutful of the rubbish I was reading in the news today, specifically news.com.au. The shit that's peddled on that site that purports to be journalism defies belief. Deliberately divisive and inflammatory and supposedly the voice of what 'most' Australians are thinking. This sort of crap is what is going to prevent the Voice statement getting up imo.
I liked MC's words above. A few more MC's and few less Lidia Thorpes I reckon. Calling for a fucking war ffs- yeah, that'll solve everything.
Great comment!
Download info from Lennys GPS watch would be interesting
Laura Enever. Fuck!
^^ On a 10'0'' Dylan Chumbo
That’s a massive massive wave. Amazing achievement.
Yep way more ground breaking than the women at the Eddie, and she did it without any fanfare.