More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
PoPs
Hah, good timing. Here's another 65 year old. Allen Sarlo swinging a big stick at Sunset:
Incredible!
surely Kelvin was using photoshop...
Haha.
https://www.instagram.com/lennox_rocks/?hl=en
Desert’s firing
9'4 Quad Squaretail.
hard to see a square tail udo ! i wonder if they will try wider square tails in guns in future
Last Pic Caml- Maybe a Swallow ?
Drool:
"Yeah, I nailed that line, bro."
Chamois: "Hold my beer..."
Ha ha IB!
Amazing, Moana!
Slightly different angle and bit more zoom.
Insane
Queen of PiPe ...filthy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
This could of been so Ugly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That wave of Moanas is absolutely incredible. What a legend. Reading her thoughts after it on her insta are pretty epic.
And Dupont tackling Cortes! So sick!!
Genuine wave of the day from today imo, man or woman.
Incredible. What a wave.
wow, there's the new bar set.
As good as it gets, aye doggy!
Beautiful boards.
Yes, very. And those 2nd reef roll-ins look so so good.
The amount of fear and anticipation on those 2nd reef roll ins.
The takeoff might be easier but there’s no way of knowing what it’s gonna do when it hits first reef until you get there.
Not sounding great for kala. Harrowing stuff.
Random clips and random words too, these from George Greenough:
"We’ve got a frog plague up here at the moment. With all the rain they’re everywhere. I take the cover off the boat and there’s ten green frogs sitting there looking at me. They’re in the house. You wouldn’t believe how loud it is in here. The snakes follow them in.
"I’ve got two brown snakes in the house. I found two skins by the back door last week; one a metre long, the other 1.2. I found a snakeskin next to my bed the other day. They like the upper parts of the house because the hot air rises. I sleep upstairs. They’re there but you never see them. You go into the bathroom at 7am to piss or 9am to brush your teeth and there’s a snakeskin that wasn’t there the night before. I’ve stepped on two in the house but I have quick reflexes. If I’d been in shoes I’d be dead but I was barefoot so I could feel it. If I was wearing thongs I wouldn’t have felt it. Being barefoot saved my life."
https://www.patagonia.com.au/blogs/roaring-journals/george-greenough-ha…
Kala Grace clip… heavy.
thats classic it's been a banner year for brown snakes here.
Was a couple of stud browns beefing in the garden here for a couple of weeks in the Spring.
One that has taken up residence on my fav track at the Point.
Wow, good yarn!
Some more long rail surfing for you IB.
Sorry, this is a story so will only work for insta users and for less than 24 hrs, but how good is Mark Bannister still surfing?
Cal Robson arms.
https://instagram.com/stories/mattycattle/3016712140758544552?utm_sourc…
Here’s a still from last year for you others.
Thank you for both of those, lostdoggy. Banno is ripping!
17yrs old
First trip to Jaws ~ First wave at Jaws
First person ever to get Barreled on there First wave at Jaws
nuts!
great wave...sent by God... ho hum
Beats nihilism and solipsism :-)
And what an achievement that wave was.
So stoked to see this. A good mate of mine on his first trip to hawaii scored this absolute meat cleaver at Pipe yesterday. Apparently he whacked his head on the bottom too. Insane.
ummm, did he self combust and get transported to another dimension there, BD?
haha i know LD!! I thought same. Would have been wave of the century if it'd let him out.