More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Props to Laura, and to Flick Palmateer who paddled out with her.
Mmmm
Damn that looks sick.
Incredible.
Its a New World Record
Albee's Brain injury update...
Smith-Esque
Which Smith, Udo?
Sure as hell ain't Jordy.
Col Newcastle...Stance and Arms very similiar i thought
Oh fuck...of course. Ha.
Tracks- An interview with Colin Smith - Pipe take off Pic
I reckon at jaws he’s top 5
Great Footage - RIP Larry Haynes
Holy shit alright. That is nuts!
From the Iceman. Coloured Sands making art. Posted today.

I was waiting for jack to sneeze
So good.
That was insane.
Out the back !
^^^ Good likelihood that's the same set that was spoken about on here after the comp. The earlier footage was shot from the west side of the Bay looking past the surfers and into Insanities - which is where the waves above are breaking.
All the energy was focusing on Insanities while the Bay itself was smaller. Which is exactly what's happening in the footy above. The text says the Bay is closing out but it isn't, despite how big those waves just to the east of it are.
I think you're right, Stu. Incredible waves.
And how good is that Harry Bryant stuff!
And speaking of Josh Keogh:
Just saw that on there IB, very nice indeed!
Jesus, when’d you order that?
Just a little excited, gf!
I bet you are, when will it arrive?
May as well come over this late autumn/winter to collect and test at a certain south coast bombie.
See what you’re made of ;)
Plan to pick up in April.
Beautiful
Soft rubber, doggy!
Whose idea was the colour scheme and pinline pattern (matching with the fin box colours)?
It's totally superficial, we should be discussing design features, but fuck me it looks good.
I’m guessing it was Josh, but I’d love if it was IB.
My idea. I wanted it to be a mix of classic (Bolt) and modern, and I love yellow; makes me happy when I surf. Also, I forecast thunderstorms, and Thor is part of my Nordic upbringing.
Finally, I liked the dichotomy of black/white, darkness/light, good/bad; how it's in all of us and you can go either way.
Josh went one step further with the fin boxes and even the white/black decal on the bottom.
And incredibly, I ordered on 26 Jan. Quick!
Love it, mate.
The thought that's gone into it, the execution, the outcome. Fucking brilliant.
"Lack of colour is poverty of the mind." - Dick van Straalen. Mix colour with concepts and you've got yourself a storyboard.
$9 hunjy.
Thanks, Stu. That was the plan, although I tried to talk myself out of the whole thing.
I love how much went into it, and how uncompromising Josh is in his approach.
A board for life - to pass on when I'm done.
More sunny coast.
Jules Wilson on a bomb in shot 6.
Size on this set?
'Perfect' size, LD.